Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bloglist Lament

Every so often, I find that the blogs on my sidebar seem to drop like flies.

The list as it stands today, June 17th, has a good portion of blogs that have been seemingly abandoned, or the blogger has announced that they're stopping, or the blog has changed direction.

The list ebbs and flows. Blogs come and go. You can't help that. It just happens.

So it may be time once again for me to clean out the list. But what, if anything may take their place?

Been reading any good blogs lately? Contributors to the emerging conversation? Rambunctious, irreverent pastors or theologians? Writers of soaring prose that cuts to the heart of what it means to be human?

(By the way, how do you like the new layout?)

5 comments:

Bro. Cody, OSL said...

I LOVE the new layout. I will try to dig through my blog list and make a few suggestions.

Luke said...

yeah.. sorry about that. time to retire this blog. i will be taking up another on once the call settles and such. drop me a line via email so we can coordinate. looks like i'll be NW Ohio/Michigan area too.

Remus said...

New layout threw me for a second, thought I was on the wrong page. Looks good!

msmarymagdalene said...

I FREAKING LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT.

Now I want coffee. LOL.

msmarymagdalene said...

I FREAKING LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT.

Now I want coffee. LOL.