Saturday, May 30, 2009

To-Do List Meme

Courtesy of the RevGals.

1) What home fix-it project is on your Big To-Do? Does enduring the process of building a home count? I think it should. So I guess it's more of a build-it project than a fix-it project. And we won't actually be doing the building ourselves, but we'll finalize blueprints and I think Coffeewife is planning to take the builders cookies and whatever. Otherwise, I've been meaning to tighten the screws on the some of the doorknobs.

2) What event (fun or work) is on your Big To-Do? I'll be attending the UCC's General Synod at the end of next month. This'll include stopping up to see relatives the day before and worshipping at a friend's church during. So it's very much mixing business with pleasure.

3) What trip is on your Big To-Do? Funny you should ask. I'm in Ormond Beach, Florida right now. But I've got a second big trip coming in August to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. So it's gonna be a great to do that way.

4) What do you wish was on someone ELSE's (partner, family member, celebrity, etc...) Big To-Do? I have four weddings in a row this summer, including one on July 4th. If another pastor feels moved by the Spirit to step in and take them on, I would not complain.

5) Getting inspired? What may end this summer having moved from the Big To-Do to the Big Ta-da? Honestly, there's a lot more ta-da scheduled in my summer than To-Do as it is. The only possibly harrying thing is the house, but even that will largely be out of our hands. I think I will enjoy a good ta-da when I get through that fourth wedding. I'll probably enjoy a few, actually.

1 comment:

EMarie said...

I'm going to the UP in Aug, too! We're going to my grandma's house in Escanaba. When are you going to be there?