Thursday, January 18, 2007

An Alphabet Meme (Yaaaaaay...)

'Cause I'm bored.

A. Available or Married? Married

B. Best friend? Mrs. Jeff, The Masked Doctoral Student, my brother

C. Cake or pie? Cake. Duh.

D. Drink of choice? In the morning, coffee. In the evening, a nice cabernet

E. Essential item? Uh...my Bible.

F. Favorite color? MAIZE AND BLUE

G. Gummi bears or worms? Assuming you mean gummi worms...worms

H. Hometown? C'mon, this blog is semi-anonymous

I. Indulgence? Books. Lots and lots of books.

J. January or February? This is actually a tough one. I have two big anniversaries in January, but my birthday is in February. I'll be self-involved and go with February.

K. Kids and names? Two kids eventually (sooner than later, actually)...but I'm not telling you their names because for one thing they've been met with nothing but criticism from my in-laws and for another our selected boys' names both showed up on the 2006 Most Popular list...which is crap.

L. Life incomplete without? Music, wine, and true love

M. Marriage date? 6-15-02

N. Number of Siblings? One brother...he basically runs my alma mater

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. Ever heard of orange pie? Didn't think so.

P. Phobias/fears? It used to be failure, but I've come to terms with that. Now it's needles and bugs.

Q. Favorite Quotation? "Leaders in this church don't need a thick skin. They need a centered spirit." - Rev. John Thomas

R. Reason to smile? I love lots of people and they love me.

S. Season? Fall

T. Tag three people: No.

U. Unknown fact about me: I failed a summer unit in seminary, but got it overturned

V. Vegetable you hate: Peas and lima beans

W. Worst habit? Procrastination

X. X-rays I’ve had: My teeth at regular dentist appointments (and actually I need to have them looked at now) and my knee

Y. Your favorite food? french fries

Z. Zodiac? Pisces

1 comment:

Erin said...

well, since I didn't tag you for this one, I will be perfectly honest and say that all your answers were enjoyable EXCEPT for your favorite colors. ;)

I think you should seriously reconsider your team loyalty. ;) But who am I to talk, right? We blew the National Championship by throwing a high school team out on the field instead of the real one.

hope you're having a good Friday!!