Friday, December 08, 2006

Stupid Stupid Stupid

Hey folks.

After a long wait, Blogger finally offered me the chance to upgrade to Blogger Beta.

However, it is painfully obvious that there are still a lot of kinks in this system...to which I comment, "you obviously weren't really ready to upgrade me, but now I've been duped and apparently have limited access to my blogs until you figure yourselves out."

So in case you don't see any updates on this site for a little bit, that's why.

In the meantime, I'll try my luck over at a temporary home. Who knows? It may become permanent.

Edit: This seems to be working now. So here we go.

1 comment:

Erin said...

hmmm...not liking the maize and blue color scheme, but whatever. ;)

Hey, I just gave you some props, so check it out.

tell Andrea I said hi and I miss you guys!