Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Deletion Made

Thanks to the miracle of Statcounter, I've discovered that due to my mentioning a certain hateful person a few entries ago, his organization has posted a link to that entry as if it was some sort of trophy. 'Look at how controversial and persecuted we are!'

Well...I didn't like that entry to begin with. It wasn't written well and I didn't express my thoughts very clearly. So it's gone.

But if I had to do it over again, I'd write not about how angry I am at you, but how I think you're everything that doesn't represent Jesus. Show me where he'd want us to act the way you do. Actually, don't. Just stay the hell off my site.

And enjoy your dead link.

6 comments:

Jim said...

You should have left it up. I missed that post, too. Darn.

Jeff said...

Sorry, Jim. I was never really comfortable with the writing, and had debated even posting it. I went ahead and did so, wanting the main focus to be the Muslim cartoon fracas. It sort of degenerated into something else that I didn't intend, but didn't feel like correcting either. I was ashamed of its sloppiness. Maybe I'll write up a better version later.

HarryTick™ said...

hehehe, loved it.

Daniel said...

The sure fire way to make a post intresting is to delete it and let people know you have, the intrigue sky rockets! lol

Jeff said...

Welcome, Daniel. How'd you find me, out of curiosity?

Daniel said...

I found you (were you hiding?) on Scott Williams Blog. I only found his blog yesterday from Gid, its a trail of breadcrumbs ... I have far too much free time at work