Monday, June 13, 2005

Which Theologian are You?

Thanks to Greg for this quiz. I'm not a bit surprised at my result.

You scored as Friedrich Schleiermacher. You seek to make inner feeling and awareness of God the centre of your theology, which is the foundation of liberalism. Unfortunately, atheists are quick to accuse you of simply projecting humanity onto 'God' and liberalism never really recovers.

Friedrich Schleiermacher

60%

Paul Tillich

53%

Anselm

53%

J├╝rgen Moltmann

53%

John Calvin

53%

Augustine

40%

Karl Barth

40%

Charles Finney

33%

Martin Luther

27%

Jonathan Edwards

20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Songbird said...

I am Tillich, hear me roar.
But quizfarm's html hates my blog, for some reason. ::sighs::

Jeff said...

I think what you need to do is click on the 'Edit HTML' tab when you compose your message. That should work.

Reid Vanscoy said...

Wishing you all the best!