Monday, June 20, 2005

Book Meme

I wasn't tagged for this, but I picked it up at Chris' site and figured why not.

Number of Books
I will venture at least 500-600 and growing.

Last Book I Read
Well, the last book I finished was Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller

Last Book I Bought
I just picked one up this weekend called Journalkeeping: Exploring a Great Spiritual Practice by Carl J. Koch

Five Books That Mean The Most To Me

The Quest for the Historical Jesus by E.P. Sanders

The God of Jesus by Stephen J. Patterson

A New Kind of Christian by Brian McLaren

High Fidelity by Nick Hornby

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare

Magazines I Read Regularly

Christian Century
Entertainment Weekly
US News and World Report
Relix

Who Do I Tag?
Whoever feels like carrying it on.

No comments: